Every Rhode Islander has the right to affordable, comprehensive healthcare.
The Rhode Island Health Center Association works to support, sustain, and strengthen
community health centers so they can provide high-quality, comprehensive health
care. Rhode Island’s nine community health centers provide medical, dental and behavioral health care services to over 153,000 individuals across the state.
For more information about RIHCA and the community health centers, read our 2015-2016 Annual Report
Find a Community Health Center
- Blackstone Valley Community Health Care, Inc. Pawtucket, RI
- Block Island Health Services Block Island, RI
- CCAP/Family Health Services Cranston, RI
- East Bay Community Action Program Newport, RI
- Providence Community Health Centers Providence, RI
- Thundermist Health Center Woonsocket, RI
- Tri-Town Community Action Agency Johnston, RI
- WellOne Primary Medical and Dental Care Pascoag, RI
- Wood River Health Services Hope Valley, RI